[TRLog] ARCHIVE INDEX

Subject: [TRLog] ARCHIVE INDEX
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:24:38 +0000
At 07:24 AM 8/2/00 -0500, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:
>> Just starting with TRLOG. A fan already ;-)
>> Wonder if anyone has done an index for the archives.
>> Or is there a best (smart) way to collect all these files and search them.
>
>For those who might not know, the TR Log reflector archives are
>online at http://lists.contesting.com/_trlog/
>
>As far as I know, there's no easy way to search them aside from going
>into each month and doing a Find in Netscape.  Perhaps this should be
>a feature request to the programmers at contesting.com?

Actually, it's there now in the left margin, called "List search"  That
being said, it appears that all they have indexed at the moment are the
monthly lists.  In times past they have had individual messages indexed, so
I don't know whether it is a problem with the HtDig software or disk space
or what.  Message requesting info on this has not been responded to by the
webmaster.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database
is back up and running at