[TRLog] Path Statement

Subject: [TRLog] Path Statement
From: Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com (Violette, Daniel R)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:28:20 -0700
I am not an NT expert with TR.  Just some things to get you going.  I use it
at work too for practice and log manipulation, but no operating:

-  The I386 directory is the "installation disk for NT".  Just put on your
PC so it does not need to use a CD or the network to install things later.

-  Best thing for NT is to have DOS installed and boot to DOS (not DOS
shell).

-  An AUTOEXEC.BAT would need to be created in the root directory.

-  Did you try it from a DOS shell?  You probably just need to spell out the
path, but it should work.
example:   D:\log\contest> \log\post contest

Dan Violette
KI6X