[TRLog] YO DX HF Contest problems

Subject: [TRLog] YO DX HF Contest problems
From: dl2zav@online.de (Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:56:30 +0200

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jan-Eric Rehn/SM3CER <sm3cer@contesting.com>
An: <trlog@contesting.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 7. August 2000 21:19
Betreff: [TRLog] YO DX HF Contest problems

> Hello,
>
> I was "playing" a bit in YO DX HF Contest the last weekend but I couldn't
get TR to count the domestic YO multipliers right.

Before editing by hand, try a TR READ with a modified *.cfg file, maybe like
this:
CONTEST = YO DX
DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = DOMESTIC FILE
DOMESTIC FILENAME = ROMANIA.CER (that might be the one you made up)
EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST ZONE OR SOCIETY

> The YO-stations got the ITU-zone in the report window and I had to erase
the "28" every time I worked a YO and put their two letter abbreviation
there instead.

INITIAL EXCHANGE = ZONE
INITIAL EXCHANGE CURSOR POS = AT START

On the logging screen, switch off INSERT to be in overstrike mode, never
mind the"28" and overtype it with the domestic qth for YO stns.

> The mults for all the stations outside YO worked fine (ITU zones). But if
you worked a station in your own country you got 2 points. Only the zone
should count and you should get 0 points.

> From the rules:
>
> - - - - -
> POINTS:
> 8 pts for a QSO with a YO station
> 4 pts for a QSO with a station outside the own continent
> 2 pts for a QSO with a station within the own continent
> 0 pts for a QSO with a station within the own country

Only Tree can fix this.

Udo

dl2zav@qsl.net     dl2zav@online.de

TR-Log-Online-Home-Page in Deutsch: www.trlog.onlinehome.de