[TRLog] WAE QTC problem

Subject: [TRLog] WAE QTC problem
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:22:53 -0700
On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 04:15:23PM -0700, Richard Zalewski wrote:

> One mystery solved. It appears I have to log the received report eg) 599 then
> the QSO number.  Then it sends the QSO number ok.  Still don't see why it
> doesn't send all QTC available.  Does it have anything to do with the call
> remaining in the window?

I am not sure I understand your question.

But I will make some guesses.

You have to do an ALT-U to flush the edit window if you want
to send those QSOS as QTCs.

You can not have the station you are sending them to
be in the group you are sending - it will only send up to
that call.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."