SV: [TRLog] Repeatable cw messages?

Subject: SV: [TRLog] Repeatable cw messages?
From: sm3cer@contesting.com (Jan-Eric Rehn/SM3CER)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 00:04:38 -0000
Hello Ben,

That feature with automaticly repeated messages has been there since long ago.

Press Alt-Q
You'll get a message saying:
   Press the memory key you want to repeat

In this example I choose F2 and press the F2-button.

Next yo'll get a message saying:
   Number of seconds of listening time :

I choose f i 3 seconds and press the 3-button and then Enter.
When I press Enter the CW-message starts transmitting and I'll see this message:
   Repeating F2  Listen time = 3.0 - PgUp/Dn to adjust or ESCAPE

When the CW-message is finished you listen for answers to your CQ and you'll
see the "Listen time" count up every half second for 3 seconds, than the
CW-message starts all over again.

If you get an answer during the 3 seconds you only have to start typing the
call and the automatic CQ is disabled and you work the QSO in the usual way. If
you get no callers after that QSO you can start the automatic CQ with the
former configuration simply with pressing Alt-C.

(I'm using this feature just now in TOEC WW GRID Contest as the activity isn't
to high at the moment).

Good luck!

73 de Jan

SM3CER, Jan-Eric Rehn
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
Contest call: 7S3A
Mostly QRV in MS or MM from: SK3BG - SK3HQ - SK3IK - SL3ZV
SK3BG Webmaster
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000

                          \\\|///
                         (  @ @  )
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com
ICQ: 11074897

*** "Winners never quit, Quitters never win" ***
                       oooO      (   )
                       \  (