[TRLog] Fwd: Re: K4OGG, NAQP-PH

Subject: [TRLog] Fwd: Re: K4OGG, NAQP-PH
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:24:38 -0700
On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 07:12:38PM +0200, Soro Roberto wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> !!!!!!??????
> Let me understand, please:
> What does fixed columns mean, other than position specific???

What I was trying to say is that I do not think the cabrillo spec
cares if the sent info or received info starts at position
60 or 64 or 59 or 70 but all of the info must be in fixed
columns - ie. the sent RSTs must start at the same position
and all the fields/columns need to be seperated by spaces.

If you look at:

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/qso-template.html

You will notice that the info does not apper at a fixed position
for each contest type.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."