[TRLog] TS940 Interface problems

Subject: [TRLog] TS940 Interface problems
From: Tom Hellem" <redpines@cybrzn.com (Tom Hellem)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 09:25:31 -0500
Hi folks:
We recently purchased and installed the Piexx interface board for the TS 940
as
was suggested by several .It works well in some ways,
running under TR, but not at all well in one area- tuning the radio when in
S&P mode using the shift keys. It will tune but very erratically and only
moves about 4 or 5 hz for every press of the keys. Also, I am supposed to be
able to type a frequency in to the call window, hit enter and the radio will
QSY to that freq. This does not happen at all.
Has anybody used the 940 and Piexx board, and had similar results?

Thanks for any input.
Tom K0SN