[TRLog] COM Port

Subject: [TRLog] COM Port
From: nr1dx@cyberportal.net (NR1DX)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:49:30 -0400
The info is in the TR Manual, you will need to go out to the System screen and
bring up the properties for that port so you can get the address that your
computer assigned to that port. Having said all that  the command <SERIAL PORT
5 ADDRESS = XXXX > as noted in the manual did not work for  me. A couple of
queries to this reflector produced no useful hints as to why not..... local
results may vary (let mew know!). Also make sure when you are looking at the
properties for COM5 that you set the baud rate to 4800.

Dave
NR1DX