[TRLog] Editing Log Problem

Subject: [TRLog] Editing Log Problem
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond NØSS)
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:30:44 -0600
Chuck:

The LOG is strictly an ASCII file, so ANY changes required can be made
using just about ANY ASCII text editor... even the Windows NOTEPAD or
WORDPAD. Just load the LOG into either program (or an ASCII editor of your
choice), find the line which requires editing, fix it, and then resave it.

With regard to making REAL TIME changes, I usually find that I don't either
have time to do so, or to mess with the on-line editor. So I just hit
<Ctrl-N> and enter a NOTE to myself about what must be done LATER... and
then, once the contest is over, I can then perform the required edits at my
leisure. Any NOTE which you add goes directly INTO the log, immediately
below the last log entry on the screen at the time you enter the note, and
once the edit has been made, you can just delete the NOTE line and continue on.