[TRLog] forcing dupes into the log

Subject: [TRLog] forcing dupes into the log
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 00:54:48 -0500
At 11:33 AM 11/6/00 -0700, Dave Hachadorian wrote:
>Is there a more graceful way to do this? Could the program perhaps
>add a character, such as asterisk, that could be typed after the
>call, which would not go out over the air, not appear in the log,
>and allow the station to be worked?

Good idea.  I didn't have anyone insist, but Dave worked a lot more folks
than I did.  The solutions others have suggested all work, but they're
work-arounds.

If this can be done easily, then please....  The asterisk idea makes sense
to me.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

Contesting is ... Extreme Radio

The World Contest Station Database