[TRLog] QSL labels

Subject: [TRLog] QSL labels
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:29:28 -0600

> I believe that the Avery 4410 label is an obsolete number for the 3 1/2
> x 15/16" tractor feed label.  I have found equivalent labels at "SAM'S
> CLUB" in boxes of several thousand.  Or in the office supply stores I
> have found packages of 500 tractor feed labels under a different
> number.

Year's ago, I suggested a format for a faint QSO info block outline to W4MPY
that labels could cover without the outline showing through.  The
tractor-fed labels I was using at the time and am still using are Avery 4013
(15/16" x 3-1/2", 5k per box).  I don't know any other model numbers, but
it's what I've always picked up at Office Depot.

73,
dale, kg5u