[TRLog] TR 6.55 band change

Subject: [TRLog] TR 6.55 band change
From: Alan Kaul" <alan.kaul@worldnet.att.net (Alan Kaul)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:16:59 -0800
I'm using an FT-847 with serial port control...

When on 40M LSB in the ARRL SS phone contest last weekend, and I used ALT-V to
change bands down (going to 80M), the rig would jump modes from LSB into USB.
The same thing happened when on 80M LSB and changing bands up to 40M (using
ALT-B) -- the rig would QSY properly, but would change from LSB to USB.

But going from 20USB up to 15 or 10 USB would not change sidebands.  And Going
from 10 USB down to 15 or 20USB would not change sidebands.  Going from 20USB to
40M or 80M, would not automatically switch to LSB either.

I have not used any version other than 6.55 --- so I do not know if the software
has always done that, or if that is something new with this issue.

Please and thanks, 73 de alan

Alan Kaul, W6RCL, LaCanada, CA
w6rcl@amsat.org , http://home.att.net/~alan.kaul/index.html