[TRLog] What happened?

Subject: [TRLog] What happened?
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:37:34 -0700
I also noticed this.  I thought at first it was operator error. It didn't
happen alot, and
I didn't notice what else was going on at the same time.  I was running
with the 2 radio
options.

I also noticed that the second radio switch over process would not always work
either.  I would do the alt-D and then the space bar to load the
call.  Sometimes
this wouldn't work and the call wouldn't load and the focus wouldn't switch
to the
second radio (ie, it stayed on the run band).  If I exited the program and
restarted
it, this would all work fine for awhile and then not.  After awhile, I
stopped using
this feature and just did the alt-R routine.  Is this two radio process
primarily designed
for CW?  If so, maybe there is something missing in the process when doing SSB?

Thanks and 73,
Rod

At 09:00 PM 11/20/2000 -0600, Mike D. wrote:

>I've been using TR for several contests. Over the weekend in the sweeps, I
>noticed something peculiar. Sometimes in S & P, I would press ENTER to log
>the contact and the exchange data would overwrite the callsign field. The
>entry would not move up and be logged. So, I would edit the callsign field,
>separate the exchange components by a space, hit ENTER... then it would
>record the QSO. Was it me or TR?
>
>Also, I would love to have the cursor start at the beginning of the exchange
>line. Was that issue ever addressed? Tks.
>
>73 de Mike, N9BOR
>FISTS NR 4594  SOC # 116
>http://www.qsl.net/n9bor
>
>di dah dit - The only roger beep you'll ever need.
>My designated driver is a 12BY7A.
>

>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/trlog
>Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com