[TRLog] 10-Minute rule

Subject: [TRLog] 10-Minute rule
From: w9wi@bellsouth.net (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 10:51:05 -0600
Well, I've just spent most of Thanksgiving morning unsuccessfully trying to
figure out how to check a CQWW multi-single log for violations of the
10-minute rule...  Is there something buried in POST I don't see for this?

I've been trying to convert the log to a .BIN and run the CT CHK_TEN program
on it, but haven't had any luck with that either.  KA5WSS LogConv converts
the file OK - but it munges the times which makes CHK_TEN rather useless<g>.
(when I run the Linux command-line version all times are set to 2359z; when
I run the GUI version under Windows, they're converted to apparently-random
times...  Version 1.63.)

There are links to a "DATRES" from OK1RR, but they all return 404 errors.
If anyone has a copy of this program, it might help.

Alternatively, does anyone know the structure of a .RES file?  I could
probably write a Perl script to convert a LOG.DAT to .RES, but the last few
fields of a .RES don't seem to make much sense.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66