[TRLog] SUMMARY Packet Window & Keyboard Echo

Subject: [TRLog] SUMMARY Packet Window & Keyboard Echo
From: jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:28:57 -0600
Thanks to all who answered my question about the keyboard echo.

It appears that TRLog, WinTelnetX and most, if not all, DX clusters accessed
via the the Internet (and not accessed with a TNC) do NOT have an echo
option. So until one of these products adds an ECHO ON feature I will have
to remain in the 'dark' when I use my TR packet window  to send commands to
the cluster: I suspect this problem will not be resolved soon since the
number users accessesing DX clusters via the internet is growing
exponentially :-)

tnx -- Sylvan

Sylvan Katz
Saskatoon, Sask