[TRLog] Problem setting frequency

Subject: [TRLog] Problem setting frequency
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:36:40 -0500
Gil,

My guess is that you are on the B VFO. The A gets updated from TR.

If you want to see something wild, while on the B VFO do a band change from TR
(alt-B will do). TR will change bands, program the A VFO of the radio, then
promptly switch back to the band the B VFO is tuned to. Threw me for a loop
until I figured out just what was happening. Works this way with my TS-850
anyway.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont