[TRLog] NEW (NU) mult in ARRL 10-meter contest

Subject: [TRLog] NEW (NU) mult in ARRL 10-meter contest
From: n4gn@n4gn.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 08:31:23 -0500 (EST)
In preparing for next weekend's ARRL 10-meter contest, I noticed the
NU/VY0 mult is missing from the domestic mult file.  Since I'm sure we'll
be working VY0 on both modes, I'd hate to miss two mults!

I've taken the liberty of adding the NU mult to my S50P13DC.DOM file.  I
also sorted the list to be in alphabetical order (it was alpha for the
states, but in call area order for the VE mults--kinda weird).  If anyone
wishes to use this (at your own risk!), just copy the text at the bottom
on this e-mail and save it into a file called S50P13DC.DOM.  To be safe,
it's probably best to put this in your contest directory for next weekend
(you DO use separate directories for each contest, right?!).  A quick look
at FCONTEST.PAS seemed to indicate that no other contest uses this
domestic mult file, so you might even get away with overwriting the
existing file, if you're really daring (I'm not).

Perhaps now it would make sense for Tree to change this in the code to
S50P14DC.DOM, and change the file name accordingly?

See y'all next weekend.  We're gonna be making a multi-op effort here.

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com

----------