[TRLog] Multi Network question

Subject: [TRLog] Multi Network question
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (kl7ra)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 04:10:18 -0900
Hi Charlie
There is a device called a short haul modem and that is what you are
looking for. They are simple rs232 buffer/drivers that will extend the
distance up to 1000 + feet.  I use them at work to get RS232 down
from a radio telescope which is about 540 feet of wire away. They
come in pairs, and use 5 wires between them. + and - xmit and
+ and - receive with gnd.

73 Rich KL7RA