[TRLog] setting colors

Subject: [TRLog] setting colors
From: swca@ionet.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 09:07:33 -0600
Thanks Doc.

>> What am I not understanding?
>
>Nothing.

Always a relief to hear this!

>I vaguely recall that I
>exprienced the same thing many years ago when I was experimenting with
>colours. (Once I settled on a colour scheme, I have never bothered changing
>it, so it's been a long time since I've messed with any of this.)

My last color update says "WA6OTU colors for 1993" so I am with you - set
it and forget it.  But I decided on my laptop in the dark I wanted to make
some adjustments.  What our wives might call a "makeover".

>I've never been able to get a complete list of the various windows
>(the one I have and which is in the manual came from someone other than
>Tree; I suspect that that person had run "strings" or something similar on
>the executable code). Perhaps your question will prompt Tree or someone to
>post a complete list.

Probably on his priorities list you and I are about the only persons who
have ever customized colors so he decided there were more important places
to focus his limited energy.

Fact is, every time I have another TRlog user sit in front of my station,
they say "cool, how did you get the colors to do that?" which means it is
both desirable and underutilized probably.

Tree, could you indulge us?

Mark, N5OT