[TRLog] SBDVP

Subject: [TRLog] SBDVP
From: gbaron@home.com (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:25:32 -0600
I cannot do that because my interface is already connected to the serial
port and I am not about to change it for the one program that would need it.
I did measure the voltage on the SERIAL port 2  (started with -s2) and it
does not change during transmission. I cannot use VOX because I need to have
the rig blaster switch so that it uses the sound card input.