[TRLog] KH6?

Subject: [TRLog] KH6?
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:45:44 -0500
At 10:34 PM 12/9/00 -0600, Dale L Martin wrote:

>Worked WH7-something during ARRL 10 today.  The country description said
>Kure Is., but the op said "HI."  With "HI" in the exchange field, it would
>not accept the QSO.  I had to enter 000 (zero's) in place of the "HI" to
>make it work.  Then I had to gp into the logsheet and edit it to remove the
>KH7 mult, the number and insert Hi as the QTH.

Same experience here - WH7K was the call.  Nicely enough, once I edited the
QSO, "Hi" in the mult list was properly dimmed to indicate it had been worked.

I believe this is just a deficiency in the cty.dat file.

73, Pete N4ZR

Contesting is ... Extreme Radio

The World Contest Station Database
is back up and running at