[TRLog] Need some help

Subject: [TRLog] Need some help
From: phil.loretz@bluewin.ch (philipp.loretz)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:19:18 +0100
Hi folks

I have got four little problems:

1. I can only start TR from the log directory. As soon as I try to start
TR from, say c:\log\contests\h26, it doesn't work. Obviously there's a
path problem. As a Mac man I have no idea how to configure the sysop. So
anyone who can help me to fix this?

2. CW messages. I'd like the REAPEAT EXCHANGE Function key to send 5nn
and then the serial number 10 WPM slower. The explanation in the window
below says that this can be done by using the ^F or the ^S command.
However I didn't succeed so far.

3. TRMASTER.DTA: I created my first TRMASTER database by using POST  U E
E. All the calls and info was typed no problem. Now I'd like to add some
new calls. As soon as I type Yes after pressing POST U E E the runtime
error 201 shows up so that I cannot add new calls. Why?

4. For the Helvetia Contest I want to create a file including the most
common HB9 stations and their Kantons (multipliers). The manual says
this can be done with the file initial.ex
I did the following: edit initial.ex, then I put in the calls e.g. HB9MM
Vd, then I activated INITIAL EXCHANGE FILENAME = INITIAL.EX in the
logcfg
When starting TR and typing HB9MM into the CALL WINDOW nothing happens
Why?

Any help will be most appreciated

best 73 Phil, HB9FMU