[TRLog] stdgfg.dat

Subject: [TRLog] stdgfg.dat
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:37:51 -0800
Hi all.

I want to set up a standard configuration file that has all the things
that stay the same from one contest to the next so I don't have to keep
telling it my call, my rig data, etc.

I created a file stdcfg.dat with all the unchanging items in it as
mentioned on p.30 of the 6.53 manual.  It is in the same directory as
tr.exe.

I then started to set up for the RAC Winter contest in an empty
subdirectory below the one tr.exe is in.  It still wants me to enter my
call, the rig data, what type of monitor, etc.  i.e. it appears to be
ignoring stdcfg.dat.

How can I set up a contest without having to enter all these things over
and over?

TIA for your help

Jim Smith  VE7FO  See you in the RAC