[TRLog] TRmaster.dta runtime error 201, CW output

Subject: [TRLog] TRmaster.dta runtime error 201, CW output
From: phil.loretz@bluewin.ch (philipp.loretz)
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 22:08:59 +0100
Dear TR users

1. TRMASTER.DTA:

I created my first TRMASTER database by using POST  U E E.
The calls and the additional info I put in can be used wonderfully when
running the simulator.
Now I'd like to add some new calls.
As soon as I type Yes after pressing POST U E E the runtime
error 201 shows up so that I cannot add new calls. Why?

I am using version 6.48
The trmaster.dta file is in the folder "helvetia" together with the
configuration file
    c:\log\contests\helvetia

2. CW Tone.
When running the simulator the CW tone comes from the internal speaker
which sends alarm beeps etc. This is not very practical (neighbours!!)
How can I tell TR to send the CW tone to the soundcard so that I can use
headphones when running the simulator?

Many thanks for your hints

73 Phil, HB9FMU