[TRLog] Booting to MS-DOS with Windows ME

Subject: [TRLog] Booting to MS-DOS with Windows ME
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 5 Jan 2001 22:52:41 -0000
> >The real issue I think is TRLog is a cash cow.
>
> Har.  I have heard TRlog called a lot of things but never a cash cow.  I
> think if Tree added it all up he might be getting close to $1.80 an hour at
> this point.  Possibly $1.90 but I doubt it.

Moo.  I would love to get that.

The real issues are:

1. TR works very well in DOS.
2. I am not a windows progammer.
3. I have worked on TR for about 11 years now and most of it is done.

This looks a lot like a cash cow to some people.

To me, it is just a fun thing to work on.

I guess I will drop the next bomb...  TR has learned how to sort of
operate a RTTY contest.  It will probably learn how to operate another
one this weekend.  After a complete cycle of these - I will probably
release it as a feature.

Tree