[TRLog] UBA Contest

Subject: [TRLog] UBA Contest
From: roberto.soro@sia.it (Soro Roberto)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:47:10 +0100
The new UBA.ZIP (19.2 Kbyte)file is on the FTP site.
Please find it at:
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/ftplist.html

If you checked that page shortly before, be sure to update it,
(so hit F5 on your IE browser.) to see the right info.
You should see the word NEW on the UBA line.
73 and GL in UBA contest!

Bob,I2WIJ (IR2V in contest)

mailto:i2wij@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/