[TRLog] Scoring Mobile Contacts with Different Points from Phone and CW

Subject: [TRLog] Scoring Mobile Contacts with Different Points from Phone and CW Points
From: k4oaq@mindspring.com (Fritz Reuning K4OAQ)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:02:16 -0500
I'm trying to set up TR Log ver 6.56 for the VA QSO Party.  PHONE QSOs are
1 point, CW QSOs 2 points & mobile QSOs 3 points.  I've found how you can
handle phone & cw but don't see any way to handle the mobiles.  I've gone
through all the QSO Partys that TRLog supports and have discovered that the
points for a mobile and non-mobile are the same.  In the table for "Valid
QSO POINT METHODS" in the manual are listed "MICH QSO PARTY" and "MN QSO
PARTY", but when I set QSO POINT METHOD equal to these, I get error msgs.
 When I set up these contests the normal way, the mobile points weren't any
different, so my assumption that these non-functional QSO POINT METHODS
won't accomplish what I want anyway.

Am I correct in concluding that TR Log can't be set up to give mobiles a
different number of points?

Many tks & 73,

Fritz  k4oaq@mindspring.com