[TRLog] Any way to eliminate syntax checking for one QSO?

Subject: [TRLog] Any way to eliminate syntax checking for one QSO?
From: n2cu@magtrol.com (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:09:50 -0500
What has really frustrated me is when a station sends a county abbreviation that
is not understood by the .dom file. Short of spelling out the complete name
(which is time consuming when typing WASHINGTON), I would like to see a
keystroke or two that would enter the exchange exactly as typed and go on.
Granted, the multiplier needs will be incorrect, but I could then go back later
and check the .dom file for the proper abbreviation and edit the log.

73,
Tom N2CU <><