[TRLog] Ethernet and TR

Subject: [TRLog] Ethernet and TR
From: balister@vt.edu (Philip Balister)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:16:55 -0400
If there is hope, is it hopefull TR might do this by July 28? In other words I
really need this for the IOTA contest. Well, I can start looking for PCMCIA
serial cards or more full size PC's. My real need is to run the TR network
over ethernet. I'm assuming that if I feed packet into a serial port on one PC
the spots are passed around the network. It looks like it is fairly straight
forward to get a widders computer to take spots from a telnet cluster and feed
them to a serial port.

Philip