[TRLog] TR Log for Windows

Subject: [TRLog] TR Log for Windows
From: LogWindows@aol.com (LogWindows@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 14:57:56 EDT
Terry et all,

Yes, console mode has been around since the early days of Windows NT (Windows
NT 3.1, the first release in 1992) and has always been a 32 bit interface.
But for TR-Log-Win, we are going to design it as a GUI Windows program. I've
been fortunate enough to have been writing Windows code since 1985 (yep,
Windows 1.01) and have been lucky to have know many of the people at
Microsoft who were part of the Windows team.

FYI, All of our applications are  written in C or C++, and I still use alot
of SDK calls for accessing the Windows interface.

Again one of the main goals is to design it using the best of both worlds in
the GUI 32 bit environment.

Rick - W4PC