[TRLog] Indiana Qso Party

Subject: [TRLog] Indiana Qso Party
From: feutz@wctc.net (Ron Feutz)
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 09:50:13 -0500
I have the config file set up as follows (tnx KE4OAR, WT9U es K9MI)

MY CALL = WA9IRV
MY STATE = WI
CONTEST = CAL QSO PARTY
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
DOMESTIC FILENAME = INDQSO.DOM

QSO POINT METHOD = TWO PHONE THREE CW
EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST DOMESTIC QTH
CONTEST NAME = INDIANA QSO PARTY

  Everything seems to work ok except the county name mults on my operating
screen start at the L's ("Lawren") not the A's (Adams).
Thus , about half the counties don't show on the screen.  When I "work" a
county (experimenting off the air) in the group that isn't shown, evrything
seems normal, I just don't know whether I have that county before "working" it.

Am I doing something wrong or is this just a quirk?

Ron - WA9IRV