[TRLog] TR Log for Windows?

Subject: [TRLog] TR Log for Windows?
From: RPClifton@aol.com (RPClifton@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 21:33:45 EDT

--part1_48.15850e39.282b49f9_boundary

Well, since everyone is putting down the good old mouse, let me just say that
I don't mine the use of the mouse that much, depending on the particular
function for which it is used.  For some things, it's really the best way to
go, e.g., I can't imagine a drag and drop operation with the keyboard.

I don't want to use the left mouse button to send CW, but let's keep our
minds open for some uses of the mouse.

Bob - W3YY

--part1_48.15850e39.282b49f9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Well, since everyone is putting
down the good old mouse, let me just say that
<BR>I don't mine the use of the mouse that much, depending on the particular
<BR>function for which it is used. &nbsp;For some things, it's really the best
way to
<BR>go, e.g., I can't imagine a drag and drop operation with the keyboard.
<BR>
<BR>I don't want to use the left mouse button to send CW, but let's keep our
<BR>minds open for some uses of the mouse.
<BR>
<BR>Bob - W3YY</FONT></HTML>

--part1_48.15850e39.282b49f9_boundary--