[TRLog] Thanks for Notepad+

Subject: [TRLog] Thanks for Notepad+
From: LRod@pobox.com (LRod@pobox.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:17:28 +0100
> I have found that Notepad+ is a very good replacement for Notepad
> and it is one of the things I add to every Windows computer I use.
>
> http://www.mypeecee.org/rogsoft/notepad.html

Thank you, thank you, thank you, George. I just installed this and it is the
answer to every problem I've had with Notepad. I use it a lot for my web
development, and I wish I had had it for the original writing of the 250+ files
have on my website now.

No remarks about getting into the 21st century and using web development
software. I like hand coding my work. C++ writers will understand.

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Actually has some radio stuff in there, but it's primarily oriented toward
woodworking. If anyone's interested.

73, Rod K4QG     |  It's pronounced
                          |  "jig-a-byte"
                          |  Look it up.