[TRLog] TR-Log-Win survey results

Subject: [TRLog] TR-Log-Win survey results
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:43:00 -0500
On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 12:19:15PM -0400, LogWindows@aol.com wrote:

> Since it would take $100,000 - $150,000 to develop this product correctly and
> the market seems to be saying they wouldn't embrace a Windows version of
> TRLog, I've decided at this time not to begin the development of the product.
>  I will however, continue to watch the TRLog reflector for a time that may be
> more 'ripe' for a Windows contesting program, that would be the best product
> for it's market.

So, besides the TR Log reflector, where was the survey advertised?

Are you assuming that the market for a TRLog for Windows would be the same
set of hams that currently use TR Log for DOS and are into it so much that
they hang out on the reflector?

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops