[TRLog] TR//logwindows

Subject: [TRLog] TR//logwindows
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 05:52:43 -0600
I could not agree more. I find it a pain it switch from DOS to Windows and
back all of the time. Today, there is no need for that. The program MUST run
in Windows 2000 before I consider it though. Do not say that is not
possible, CW in WINDOWS 2000 IS possible. I also agree tat a reasonable
upgrade fee is not a problem, after all we would be getting a lot.
OTOH I am not so sure that LogWindows is the way to go. I use Logic 5 and if
there is no interface to that, well then, just forget it.
There should be an EASY way to interface to a windows version of TRLOG, an
OPEN interface that others could develop to. I am not asking for the code to
be written for other loggers, just an open interface so that others could
use it.