[TRLog] RTTY

Subject: [TRLog] RTTY
From: n4wyr@hotmail.com (Ron Thomas)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:10:36 -0400
I recently acquired a PK-232 Pakratt, without the manuals.  I have been able
to get it to work using the PKGold software.  I would like to use it with
TR, but am having trouble figuring out the transmit and receive codes.  It
looks to me that the PKGold is sending a "XM<cr>" to put it into transmit.
I tried this manually and it works, but cannot figure out how to get TR to
send the carriage return when programming the RTTY SEND STRING in my
logcfg.dat file.  Or is there another control code I should be using?
Control-D seems to work for receive.  I found that in a help file at
qrz.com, but they didn't have the info for transmit.

I haven't tried this on packet yet.  Is anyone using a PK232 for packet
interfacing with TR?

thanks,
Ron N4WYR
n4wyr@hotmail.com