[TRLog] TR with YAESU FT817 or KENWOOD TS2000

Subject: [TRLog] TR with YAESU FT817 or KENWOOD TS2000
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree N6TR)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:57:49 -0700
> Interested to know if either or both these rigs will be added to the radios
> supported by TR and if so what time span might we expect implementation in?

I haven't seen the spec yet for the 2000 - however, I would be surprised
if the standard Kenwood interface won't work.  There is one datapoint
that suggests it doesn't, but I am waiting to see if anyone else has
problems.

I am not sure I have the 817 information, but I will check.

Seems Yaesu doesn't make any two radios that have the same interface.

Tree