[TRLog] Misc Tr questions

Subject: [TRLog] Misc Tr questions
From: balister@vt.edu (Philip Balister)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:10:49 -0400
I am thinking about some things:

1) When I have a mult appear in the bandmap, and I am CQing, I want
to select the mult and call him, then switch back to my run frequency.

Normally I do this by putting the mult on one vfo and the run freq on the
other and switching the radio by hand. Is there a good way to do this
with TR now that I have a rig interface.

2) I have an older IBM thinkpad laptop. It has some half a soundcard
arrangement MWAVE or something. Maybe a 750 model. Is it worth figuring
out how to get this working and try SBDVP with it?

3) I had a problem operating split on 40m with my FT-900 rig. I forget the
exact problem but I did post it earlier. I guess I really should try
the latest version and see if there is still a problem :)

Philip