[TRLog] TR comments

Subject: [TRLog] TR comments
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:46:51 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe that is how I kept doing it.  I'll test it later.

But I did often call someone on the 2nd radio and wanted to ask them to
QSY to another band.  The smart way to do this is to ask before you send
the report, not after.  So I would send all my information using
paddles.  Then I would try to log the QSO and end up QRMing them.

This usually was followed by some choice 4-letter adjectives and frantic
beating of the ESC key which didn't seem to ESCAPE fast enough.

If CONTROL-ENTER is supposed to not send CW, it should do so regardless of
everything else.

73

Bill