[TRLog] PTT output and 1000MP

Subject: [TRLog] PTT output and 1000MP
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:34:55 -0400
I am using the standard TR  LPT port keying and PTT interfaces with a
1000MP Mark V (1K resistor to base of open-collector 2N2222, emitter to
strobe line, open collector to plus of keying or PTT jacks).  Previously
these interfaces worked fine with my TS-930.  Either one will key the Mark
V's CW, but neither one will key the PTT line at the jack on the back (in
other words, the interfaces appear to be functioning as designed).

Anyone else had this problem?  How did you cure it?

73, Pete N4ZR