[TRLog] "Other" SSB Messages - RIT

Subject: [TRLog] "Other" SSB Messages - RIT
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:44:05 -0700
Getting ready for NAQP SSB.  Finally got around to figuring out
how to use SBDVP.  I have recorded a QSL message (Item 4. in Other
SSB Messages) and it plays back fine and at the right time in the
QSO.  The entry for the message is QSL.DVP.  Now I want to clear
the Rx RIT after the QSL message so now it reads QSL.DVP >.  Not
only does this not clear the RIT, it disables the message,
presumably because SBDVP is now looking for a file called QSL.DVP
>.  I also tried > QSL.DVP.  Didn't work either.  Does anyone know how to clear
>RIT as part of the QSL message?

TIA for your help and 73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO