[TRLog] TR and Rigblaster

Subject: [TRLog] TR and Rigblaster
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:18:58 -0500
--=====================_88398780==_.ALT

I am using sbdvp with success. The secret is in the batch fiels used to
load and especailly to save any changes.

This is my batch file. This is important. Also you MUST have the sbdvp
files that tell which messages to save and load. You MUST read CAREFULLY
and UNDERSTAND the readme for each thing that you wish to do. It will vary
depending on the directory structure.
Not carefully the directory structure implied by my batch file. This file
is in a directory called contests which has all the different batch files I
use.  The pause is to allow you to see the loading and removing of the
sound files.
It is tricky\ and took me a while but it works flawlessly now with a
creative labs pnp32 card.  Not ethat you DO need the dos drivers for the
card. Unfortunately neither this nor trlog are windows programs. They run
in a dos box but they are dos programs.

c:\trlog\sbdvp\sbdvp -s2
PAUSE
c:\trlog\tr.exe
c:\trlog\sbdvp\sbdvp -u
pause

At 08:44 AM 8/29/2001, Richard Zalewski wrote:

>Looking for the name of the software anyone is using successfully for a DVK
>using the soundblaster board.  Any other help would be appreciated.  Not
>having too much luck getting anything running.
>
>Dick W7ZR
>You Really Deserve To Be Here
>www.w7zr.com
>

>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/trlog
>Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
>Problems:                 owner-trlog@contesting.com
>Feature Wishlist:         http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_88398780==_.ALT

I am using sbdvp with success. The secret is in the batch fiels used to
load and especailly to save any changes. <br><br>
This is my batch file. This is important. Also you MUST have the sbdvp
files that tell which messages to save and load. You MUST read CAREFULLY
and UNDERSTAND the readme for each thing that you wish to do. It will
vary depending on the directory structure.<br>
Not carefully the directory structure implied by my batch file. This file
is in a directory called contests which has all the different batch files
I use.&nbsp; The pause is to allow you to see the loading and removing of
the sound files.<br>
It is tricky\ and took me a while but it works flawlessly now with a
creative labs pnp32 card.&nbsp; Not ethat you DO need the dos drivers for
the card. Unfortunately neither this nor trlog are windows programs. They
run in a dos box but they are dos programs.<br><br>
PAUSE<br>
c:\trlog\tr.exe<br>
c:\trlog\sbdvp\sbdvp -u<br>
pause<br><br>
software anyone is using successfully for a DVK<br>
using the soundblaster board.&nbsp; Any other help would be
appreciated.&nbsp; Not<br>
having too much luck getting anything running.<br><br>
Dick W7ZR<br>
You Really Deserve To Be Here<br>
--<br>
FAQ on
WWW:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
eudora="autourl">http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/trlog</a><br>
Submissions:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
trlog@contesting.com<br>
Administrative requests:&nbsp; trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com<br>
Problems:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
owner-trlog@contesting.com<br>
Feature
Wishlist:<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>&nbsp;
eudora="autourl">http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html</a></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'<br>