[TRLog] TR & DVK

Subject: [TRLog] TR & DVK
From: oh2jte@luukku.com (toni lindén)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:48:59 +0300
Hi!

Is it possible to get TR operating same way on SSB as it does on CW
when using SO2R setup?

I mean that on CW I can put CTRL-A command to message so CW goes
to "inactive" radio put TR stays on "A-band" and after the message TX
goes back to "active" radio.

On SSB when I have CTRL-A at the begging of message it goes OK
to "inactive" radio, but if I have to TX on "active" radio and I push
PTT, "inactive" radio starts transmitting. After I press ENTER or
some function key TR send again command to radio relay port and
everything´s OK.

I think the problem is that TR doesn´t know when my SSB message
ends, so it stays on "inactive" radio untill I transmit again
to "active" radio something via keyboard. So is it possible to get TR
working so that after CTRL-A message if I push my footswich (or after
DVKs PTT drops OFF) it sends a command to radio relay port and SO2R
knows to swich back to "active" radio with out pressing ENTER?

73 de Toni OH2JTE

Oma sähköposti aina käytössä! http://luukku.com