[TRLog] Control codes embedded in messages

Subject: [TRLog] Control codes embedded in messages
From: 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu (00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:03:21 -0500 (EST)
I am having difficulty getting the embedded control codes
embedded in messages to work for me.  In particular, I have
tried several variations of the following:

CQ MEMORY ALTF1 = <03>SRS=<FE><FE><04><E0><07><01><FD><04>

When I use a terminal program to send the 7 bytes after "SRS="
the radio responds appropriately.  However, nothing when
using TRLOG 6.59.  I ran TR TALKDEBUG but only see the queries
on frequency and mode when looking at the TALK.DBG file with
the DOS utility DEBUG.

What's the secret handshake?

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9