[TRLog] SO2R CW Hardware Configuration

Subject: [TRLog] SO2R CW Hardware Configuration
From: Bob Lafont" <bob@wa2mno.ampr.org (Bob Lafont)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 00:05:13 -0500
I apologize for these basic questions but I could use the expertise of this
list to help me come up with the best approach
in this confuguration.

This will be my first year using SO2R operation and I am looking at my options
on how to configure and wire both
stations. Both radios (FT1000 MkV and FT847) will need to be configured to
allow a single PC for automated keying and
manual keying using a single paddle for both radios. Is this possible and if so
how did others configure the hardware?
Also, I would like to know how others configured a single headset to be used
with two radios?

Thanks

Bob / wa2mno