[TRLog] TR using W9XT card

Subject: [TRLog] TR using W9XT card
From: WG0M@aol.com (WG0M@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:31:26 EDT
I am new to TR and need some help configuring the XT voice card to work with
TR.  I have the TR output going out on LPT3.  The card is configured on LPT
2.  I can make it work on TR if I connect the supplied cable from the card to
the rig.

However, the manual states that I don't need the cable implying that I can
get output on LPT2.  (BTW I am using the SO2R Control Box interface).

It works fine with NA.

Does anyone have a config file which includes the W9XT card they could email
to me? I would like to be up and running before the CQWW contest starts.

Best regards;

Michael Gulbranson
CleanAir Technologies, Inc.
Tel: 952-544-9152