[TRLog] Augmenting TRMaster.DTA files from DX4WIN logs

Subject: [TRLog] Augmenting TRMaster.DTA files from DX4WIN logs
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 07:59:57 -0500
I have just gone through the exercise of extracting names and calls from my
DX4WIN log of some 51,000 QSOs and then adding them to my TRMASTER.DTA
file.  This was not trivial because of the need to trim the data in the
Notes on Callsign file to just the name (typically the first word), but I
found a way to do it in Excel.  There may be/probably is a more elegant
approach, but this worked for me.  Rather than clutter the reflector, I'll
be happy to send a description of the process directly to anyone who's
interested...

73, Pete N4ZR