[TRLog] Icom interface problem: HELP!

Subject: [TRLog] Icom interface problem: HELP!
From: LRod@pobox.com (LRod@pobox.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 13:47:53 -0000

hope someone out there has an answer. Man,

> I have been struggling with this for hours!

> 3.  Second rig is an IC746.

> 4. Problem:  I cannot get TR to see the 746.

</italic></color>There was just a note about this yesterday. I don't have the
specific
nomenclature, but there is an internal switch on the Icoms that is factory
default
on, but needs to be off for TR to control it properly. Maybe that doesn't help
for
the 746, though.

It was a note from K4RO, where he said:

reminding me that it is critical for the CI-V

>     "transceive" DIP switch to be in the OFF position.  Consult your 765

>     manual for the exact location of the DIP switch.

<nofill>
73, Rod K4QG     |  It's pronounced
                           |  "jig-a-byte"
                           |  Look it up.