[TRLog] Re: OK/OM DX Cabrillo file ??

Subject: [TRLog] Re: OK/OM DX Cabrillo file ??
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree N6TR)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:30:36 -0800
> I worked the OK/OM DX CW contest last weekend, and when converting the
> log to Cabrillo in POST (v6.60), I noticed that there were no sent serial
> numbers in the .cbr log file.  I checked the CQ WPX contest file from
> earlier this year and it DOES include the QSO serial numbers, and since
> that was the exchange in the OK/OM  DX contest, I think it should be in the
> Cabrillo log.

This contest isn't listed on the Cabrillo web site - and this is
why it isn't fully implemented.  You can continue to use the
"ARRL" method or just send the log file.

I will try to get other contests to support Cabrillo - but it is a
lot of work and TR supports a lot of contests, so I am not sure
when it will all be done.

Tree