[TRLog] Cabrillo file

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo file
From: zl1aih@ihug.co.nz (zl1aih@ihug.co.nz)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:06:03 +1300
As a 'beginner' TR user (DOS-challenged), I'm having serious
difficulty with Post - I need to create a Cabrillo file for last
month's Oceania contest, and so far have been unsuccessful.
After running Post, as per manual, the Post R S I get 'there
were no contacts found in the active log file'
Changing active log file to any filename (that contained
significant amount of data) in the directory, I get 'Log.Cfg not
found'   I'm sure it's an operator ptoblem.
The editted log is still intact and printable as a paper log.
I would rather submit it as an attachment to e-mail, as per the
manual - the contest organisers accept and encourage the
Cabrillo format.
The TR manual is too cryptic for my limited DOS experience.

Could an informed TR user please step me through a simple
keystroke sequence to get  my log into a Cabrillo file.

The shack computer is Compaq 486 - stable, DOS, and metal
cased (very quiet, even on 160), so I need to transfer the log
from the 486 to floppy, then use the house Pentium for e-mail.
I'm presently using  TR 6.59, but have 6.60 ready to install after
I get through the VK/ZL log problem.   After that, I need to
prepare for the CQWW - a paper log will not be accepted.

73 and TIA
Ken   ZL1AIH